- glenn: no but I will say that my gout is way better today
- me: to what do you ascribe this?
- glenn: it goes away on its own
- me: huh. I suppose you have to watch your salt intake etc. My buddy's occassionally laid up pretty bad with his gout
- glenn: it's all about the uric acid (booze and red meat)
- me: huh, the only two people I know with gout are of asian extraction. With a huge sampling like that, I think I can draw pretty conclusive links
- glenn: nah I get it from my dad who's a round-eye like you. he is on pills to keep his uric acid low
- me: damned round-eyes with their uric acid intolerance
- me: and brutal history of violent imperialism
- glenn: wait a minute
- glenn: something something nanking something
- me: oh that
- me: that old thing
An IRC exchange just now. I’m rottenhubert.
rottenhubert> uh oh guys. looks like thephotoman_ got bit by a walker.
* rottenhubert gets out the baseball bat
rottenhubert> IT’S COMING RIGHT AT US
* rottenhubert swings
* thephotoman_ noms rottenhubert’s brains
rottenhubert> HA jokes on you I’m an idiot
My wife’s name is Mary Jane.
I have a small pin on my messenger bag that says “I ♥ Mary Jane”. Yes, it was made for a different audience, but that’s part of the fun of wearing it.
The kid at the fast food counter eyes the pin and nods knowingly. “Well sir, I too love Mary Jane.” Big smile.
“Mary Jane is my wife.” Deadpan. Beat.
“Oh sir I’m so sorry I meant… I… uhh…”
“Relax man, I’m just shittin’ ya.”
He audibly exhales. “How can I help you, sir?”